Breathe



Breathe. Breathe slowly. In and out. I count to 5 while inhaling, another 5 for the exhale. Breath, always there for me, always available to me. How often do I use it? I know the importance of it, the benefits of it, yet not always I remember about it. Not always I remember about it's still, gentle, always present nature. I take it for granted.

I feel confused, I want to learn something, I turn on the TV and listen to some podcast. I love listening to wise and intelligent people talk. I can learn a lot from them and I am very grateful that there is such platform as internet, where nowadays we can find so much profound information. Of course there is tons of bullshit out there as well, so you got to be a bit cautious. Or a lot. But if you have done your homework and you know what you are looking for, you can find some profound knowledge. 


I find more and more people sharing their journeys, be they spiritual, fitness or health. It's interesting to read. Interesting to learn what people are going trough and somehow almost always I can see myself in some part of any of them. Spiritual texts say "We are all one". I have never got that though. What does it mean "We are all one"? How me and this person I don't know are one? What do we have in common except that we are both human? Even if I can relate to somebody on some smaller or bigger level how does that makes us one? 

How much can we learn from somebody's experience? That information is so subjective. It is one person's journey, yet some people make business out of it. The kind of "This is my journey, this is what works, join and I teach you how to" business. You will teach me what? How to be like you? No, I mean I have no problem with it, it is cool that you share what worked for you but how objective is it to make money out of it? 

How many bullshit Self-Help books are out there that made people more miserable then happy? Aren't those "Lucky Stories" keeping us from taking real actions? Getting real help? Asking the right questions? Why so often we blindly fall into the trap of believing that everybody else knows better? 

I am all about sharing but when we share we are responsible for what we share. We can't joke with that information because we don't know how it will be received on the other end. Sometimes friend can help to deal with a tough situation but sometimes we need professional help. But there is one more option and that option is You. 

You know what you need. You know. Not the You that you put out there in the world but that You that many of us even don't know about. That You that gives you the light bulb answers. The gentle, quite You. I don't know, if you can call it your intuition because that shit is tricky as well. I so often fell down that "this feels right" hole just to fall in the dirt with my face. That's why that You is so special because there are no fucking words to explain that. All I can say is breathe. Breathe and connect with that power within. We all have it, we all know what we need, we all have all the answers. Use other people for growth and reflection but don''t forget about You and you know which You I am talking about. Turn of that TV, get still, Get quite, breathe and there You will be.


Comments